Sunday, May 6, 2018

2018 May

Mother's day is fast approaching. This May 13, we recognize and give tribute to all Moms worldwide. We partake the role of a good offspring to return the love and devotion to our beloved Mama. Some are fortunate to physically celebrate that special day with their mother, while others, like yours truly commemorates and pray for the soul of a departed love one. On such occassion, everyone unites in one spirit of paying respect to motherhood.

In some countries, seniors are placed in home for the aged to be medically treated. But with God's mercy, my children values my existence and they prefer to have me with them. At times, I rotate to stay with them. They made sure that I have a room in their houses and take turns to assure that I'm provided with proper attention, specially now that i'm recuperating from surgery.

As a mother at this age, it's overwhelming to be remembered by my children. I cherish their effort and thoughtfulness. My children are my treasure. They are my purpose and legacy. And i'm very grateful for their love and care.

To God be the glory, for I am just passing by in this life's journey, and with much appreciation and deep humility, I lay my wholebeing to our Creator.

Have a meaningful month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2019 January